Kaleidoscope Australia assists lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex communities in the Asia Pacific region with the following activities:
- Shadow reporting to the UN Human Rights Committee and Human Rights Council
- an important and effective mechanism that can influence reform;
- Raising awareness of LGBTI human rights issues in the Asia Pacific
- through media, social media, political lobbying and conferences; and
- Capacity building
- connecting activists with resources and training.